Join Albert’s List for regularly scheduled live events. A list of upcoming events is included below.
Calling all hiring managers, recruiters, and job seekers!
As we hit the Fall hiring blitz, please join us for a fun filled night of networking in the cool evening air of San Pedro Square in Downtown San Jose. The event will be hosted by Albert’s List Community Manager Jane Fan and Robert Half Recruiter Jon Nowakowski.
Feel free to bring business cards and a willingness to pay it forward. We’ll be on the back patio and a photo of the location will be shared when Jane or Jon arrive.
Please purchase refreshments from San Pedro Square vendors as their thanks for letting use the space. See you there!
ThinkTank is a professional speaker showcase that invites six inspiring, innovative, and influential speakers to come and share ideas that motivate students and exhibit a passionate entrepreneurial mindset.
No, they’re not all entrepreneurs but they all embody the spirit of someone who puts it all on the line for a business and teaches life skills such as leadership, creativity, discipline, negotiation and so much more. Join us as we learn from speakers who embody a fierce and unrelenting entrepreneurial mindset.
At the conclusion of this event, you will be able to network with the speakers (including Albert) as well as San Francisco State students.
ABOUT SF STATE ALPHA KAPPA PSI
The Psi Kappa Chapter is a student-run professional organization at San Francisco State University open to all genders and majors. Recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders, we educate our members about the professional environment and expose them to: networking events, professional development workshops, and service events to build their character as future business professionals.
The holiday season has arrived and our minds are full of sugarplums and mistletoe. While the hustle and bustle of holiday parties, gifts, and gatherings with friends are on our minds, we must not forget about our careers.
2017 is almost over, but it’s not too early to get started on strategizing your 2018. With company budgets about to open up in several weeks, it’s time to discover the trends, strategies, and best practices to optimize your job hunt for the year ahead.
Albert Qian of Albert’s List will cover:
* Where economic trends and conditions that have dominated 2017. Are we primed for a recession in 2018, or will things continue to be robust?
* What are the political implications of the job market? Will President Trump impact how companies hire in 2018?
* How the emergence of video in everything will influence the job search. Will video be the next big job hunting tool?
* Why your job search should go beyond LinkedIn. Discover everything from Google to Facebook to Shapr to meet your next valuable connection.
* What will be the effects of automation and AI as they come onto the market? What roles will remain hot despite potential upheaval?
* And much more!
Join us for this event and come with your questions. We’ll be convening at Yan Can Bistro after the event to network and celebrate Albert’s 30th Birthday.
If you aren’t local, the event will be streamed live in the group.