Join Albert’s List for regularly scheduled live events. A list of upcoming events is included below.
The holiday season has arrived and our minds are full of sugarplums and mistletoe. While the hustle and bustle of holiday parties, gifts, and gatherings with friends are on our minds, we must not forget about our careers.
2017 is almost over, but it’s not too early to get started on strategizing your 2018. With company budgets about to open up in several weeks, it’s time to discover the trends, strategies, and best practices to optimize your job hunt for the year ahead.
Albert Qian of Albert’s List will cover:
* Where economic trends and conditions that have dominated 2017. Are we primed for a recession in 2018, or will things continue to be robust?
* What are the political implications of the job market? Will President Trump impact how companies hire in 2018?
* How the emergence of video in everything will influence the job search. Will video be the next big job hunting tool?
* Why your job search should go beyond LinkedIn. Discover everything from Google to Facebook to Shapr to meet your next valuable connection.
* What will be the effects of automation and AI as they come onto the market? What roles will remain hot despite potential upheaval?
* And much more!
Join us for this event and come with your questions. We’ll be convening at Yan Can Bistro after the event to network and celebrate Albert’s 30th Birthday.
If you aren’t local, the event will be streamed live in the group.